wtorek, 27 kwietnia 2004

Cry

Sometimes I almost feel You

Right beside me

Sometimes I almost sense

Your warming touch

No matter where I go

I look around me

Hoping to be blessed

With Your smile



       And then I take

       Someone else's face for Yours

       And then I give

       My trembling heart away

       And when I realise

       It wasn't You, for sure

       I run and cry for my mistakes...



Sometimes I'm so impatient

I paint my lips red

To help You recognize me

In the crowd

If I knew your name

It would be easier

But I don't even know

The colour of Your eyes...

 

    So I take

    Someone else's eyes for Yours

    And then I let myself

    Drown in them

    And when I realize

    It didn't help at all

    I run and cry for my mistakes...

 

So, come and find me, baby

'cause I am almost 30

and I don't have no more time to waste

come and hold me , honey

'cause life's no longer funny

when I wake up all alone in empty bed

 

I don't wanna take

Nobody's arms for yours

Don't wanna let myself

Get lost in them

Don't wanna go, no more

For second best

And then run and cry for my mistakes...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz